Big Data Analyst (Foundry/Palentir & Tableau)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Big Data Analyst who has the unique combination of experience with Foundry (Palentir) and Tableau.
Overview of the project:
- Our client's Strategic Data Initiatives has launched activities to implement processes to report a wide range of MI metrics for all locations of the bank. The activities will focus on the actual implementation of the solution on Palantir Foundry and Tableau.
- Design of processes by defining scope, responsibilities and timing of data provision
- Coordination with the local legal entities regarding data delivery
- Analysis of required and available data with regards to the agreed metrics
- Sourcing of the local Data feeds to a central data management system
- Design and Implementation of a technical solution for data transformation, aggregation and calculation of the metrics
- Analysis (process flows, data, systems, sources, owners)
- Data sourcing (DDAs definition, data structures, data flows)
- Implementation of Palantir Pipelines to enrich and complement data
- Metric calculation implementation in Palantir
- Dashboard, report layout definition and implementation in Tableau
- Over 3 years of Big Data Analysis, ideally in the financial services industry
- Strong experience in ETL design and development, using Python, PySpark, or JAVA on Foundry (Palantir)
- Prior development experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, etc.
- Your SQL queries skills are strong and you are able to analyze and report on large amounts of data
- You have strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities, are able to use new technologies and tools to analyze and explain complex information, identify gaps and define next steps
- You have a high sense of responsibility and an independent working practice, showing initiative and a high level of reliability
- You are a positive minded and flexible individual, with a can-do attitude
- An understanding of financial products and transaction types would be an advantage as well as knowledge of banking processes, in particular within compliance functions
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. German is an advantage
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on +41 44 229 99 40.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.