- Nespresso Italy, Milan HQ (Assago)
- Nespresso welcomes people with disabilities
- Permanent Contract
- University degree in Economics or similar
- At least 2 years of professional experience as Analyst / Product management
- Ability to extract, read and present insights from unstructured and structured data
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Power Query and Power BI
- Fluent Italian and English.
You will be part of Nespresso marketing team and in this role you will be assigned to Product data analysis tasks and manage daily activities regarding machines business.
You will report to the Senior Product Manager (Machines, Accessories and Promotions) and collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to reach the annual goals.
As Data Analyst, you’ll be responsible for the current weekly and monthly product reports and be the reference for the creations of new ones based on business needs.
As Junior Product Manager you will support the Senior Product Manager in the daily tasks regarding machines promotions and product lifecycle plan.A day in the life of the Data Analyst & Junior Product Manager:
- Monitor business KPIs and lead action tracker follow up
- Create report of new promo & product launches (B2C&B2B products and promotions, machines, coffee, accessories and subscriptions)
- Perform ad hoc Product data analysis
- Collaborate with analyst fron other departments to create ad hoc report or dashboard (Excel & Power BI knowledge is requested).
In collaboration with the Senior Product Manager Machines, Accessories and Promotions:
What will make you successful?
- Execute the B2C Machine strategy and execute commercial value propositions
- Review the Machine channel's portfolio performance continuously to understand and suggest possible optimizations, e.g. promotion, pricing, portfolio rationalization, with support from data & insights
- Conduct annual deep dives on market, trends and competitive development, machines, to fuel the local product strategy and marketing plan, in collaboration with Data & Insights
- Benchmark local machine performance with international best practises and local competitive environment
- Provide input for monthly sales forecasting of the channel's portfolio of the machines
- Execute all permanent and non-permanent machine launches for the channel
- Execute the promo machine B2C Plan
- Support continuous improvement through conducting pre- and post-evaluations of product launches & themes
- Work in collaboration with different departments as sale, supply, brand marketing, finance, CRM & insight teams to reach the goals.
- Passion about data analysis & product management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Customer centric, innovative and can-do mindset
- Positive forward-looking mindset and team spirit with good communication skills.