As a Data Scientist with big ideas at PureSpectrum, you can apply your AIML, data analytics and visualization skills to solve problems for both practical and R&D efforts. You’ll partner with business leaders, helping them determine and refine problem statements. In addition, you will develop and implement rigorous analytical frameworks with the goal to help the business understand their data and create new insights with impact. This is a great opportunity to use data science to solve complex problems that have a material impact on our business through constant Product enhancements. You will stay on top of developments in the Data Science community and act as a knowledge hub for data-related issues at PureSpectrum. If you are motivated by solving problems and making an impact with data, this is the role for you.
Bengaluru or Remote, India
- Design and manage AI/ML/ Statistical model development and deployment cycle - ideation, hypothesis formulation, data collection, feature engineering, hyper parameter tuning, model development and delivery.
- Develop advanced machine learning / deep learning algorithms to translate big data analytics into actionable recommendation systems.
- Use probability based sequential models to automate real time analytics and decision making.
- Communicate concepts and insights in easy-to-understand terms, summarizing important findings and outcomes to build business case for Product Development.
- Identifying opportunities for innovative new data products and work closely with Engineering and Product teams to bring them to completion Work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment with stringent deadlines.
- Develop prototypes using ML and NLP processes supporting data/text cleaning, data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience: quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience in an AI / ML - Data Science and Advanced Statistics role.
- Design and evaluate novel approaches for handling high-volume real-time data streams and preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Clear understanding of statistical methodologies and machine learning algorithms with demonstrated application in anomaly detection, predictive modeling, classification, regression analysis etc.
- Experience in NLP including custom entity recognition, custom embeddings, transformer models, particularly distributional semantics, topic modelling and Bayesian analysis.
- Advanced programming experience preferably in Python and familiarity with ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, etc.
- Operationalizing ML models in cloud-based environments preferably AWS environment
- Previous experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases (such as MongoDB)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and solid project management skills.
- B.Tech degree in Data Science, Computer Science Engineering or related field
- Familiarity working in a GPU computing environment.
- Experience in Market Research industry
- We offer a modern company culture with flexibility, individuality, creativity, and open communication at all levels of the business. New projects will add continuous challenges to your working life and allow you to expand your horizons, both technically and professionally.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Team events and celebrations.
- Employees enjoy casual dress and fun within a professional team environment.