- Description:* The Data Scientist works on a team using statistical, mathematical, and predictive data models to bring insights and answers to complex business questions. They will apply their advance analytics and solution engineering skills to data to build solutions. They will work on data sets from various sources and focus on solving applied problems using Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, Data Mining & Machine Learning. A blend of experience in science and engineering skills, and a proven track record of solving critical business problems through data science and strong analytical/quantitative and engineering skills is desired.
- 5+ years of experience
- Apply knowledge of machine learning techniques and concepts, including the design and implementation of advanced artificial intelligence, computational algorithms, and data science techniques.
- Participate in and lead the running of experiments and documentation of results in technical or research whitepapers.
- Communicates data findings to both business and IT leaders to influence how an organization approaches and meets business challenges of an evolving customer base and changing marketplace, using strong business acumen.
- Collaborates with database engineers and other scientists to develop, refine, and scale data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows, best practices, and other issues.
- Conduct statistical modeling and experiment design, test and validate predictive models.
- Conducts scalable data research, on and off the cloud.
- Develop custom algorithms to solve analytical problems with data sets.
- Implement automated processes for scaling models.
- Build and maintain data pipelines.
- Skills:* data analysis, python, r programming, sql, project management
- Top Skills Details:* data analysis,python,r programming,sql,project management
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Years of Experience Required – 5-7 years
- Degrees or certifications required – Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- Disqualifiers – no survey experience
- Best vs. Average – Enterprise experience -Experience working on a Design and Research team
- Experience Level:* Intermediate Level We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life &
- Short and long-term disability
- Health and Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HAS *
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time off/Leave (PTO, Vacation, or Sick Leave)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.