QVC Group is looking for a savvy Data Analyst to join their Product Quality Assurance team. In this role you will be responsible for providing data analysis and reporting in support of the Total Quality Management (TQM) activities and processes for QVC Group QA. You will develop and implement strategic quality improvement reporting that provides the business with effective data analysis and summaries to enable performance improvement actions that result in: improved operational metrics, decreased return rates, and improved customer perceptions. The position is based at our headquarter location in West Chester, PA
Job Description Details
Reporting & Data Analysis
- Perform data analysis related to business metrics, customer feedback, customer reviews, and customer returns; identify trends and opportunities; summarize and share findings with key stakeholders.
- Identify key performance trends/drivers and provide business with actionable analysis.
- Ensure that routine reporting is completed accurately and delivered on time to both internal and external customers.
- Seek opportunities to improve existing reporting to achieve greater operational efficiencies and value added benefit particularly as it relates to the customer experience.
- Develop new tools, databases and reporting in support of the business and its quality/customer experience objectives.
- Create ad-hoc reporting as requested by leveraging available data sources and input/collaboration with BP&A/FP&A/VOC teams.
- Develop and maintain process documentation associated with all reporting tasks and conduct training for team members as needed to drive self-service of routine reporting tasks
- Provide technical support & guidance to QA leadership and team members as needed to strengthen corrective actions and performance improvement
Process Improvemen t
- Collaborate with BP&A/FP&A and VOC reporting teams to identify and drive more effective reporting & analysis activities
- Lead & support technology solution development with IT to advance the strength data capture required to advance the operational effectiveness of QA and the customer experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a QA/QC environment is desired
- Proficient use of Business Objects Web Intelligence, MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes is desired.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate oral and written information, using tact and diplomacy as appropriate.
- Ability to establish priorities in order to consistently meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Ability to be self-directed, working independently to complete assignments within the departmental standard.
- Ability to perform detailed assignments in a professional manner, including necessary follow-through.
- Ability to analyze data and make logical and unbiased business decisions in support of the Quality Assurance objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects for a diverse group of internal clients in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates effective collaboration with others, yet possesses an assertive style that instills confidence and trust. Demonstrates highly developed interpersonal skills and is adept at influencing and negotiating with others.
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills to identify and summarize actionable performance trends and solve business problems.
- Ability to understand and interpret technical documentation
About Qurate Retail Group
Qurate Retail Group comprises seven leading retail brands — QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, and Grandin Road — all dedicated to providing a ‘third way to shop,’ beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores. Globally, Qurate Retail Group is #1 in video commerce, reaching approximately 370 million homes worldwide via 16 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs, and in-store destinations. Qurate Retail Group is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). Qurate Retail Group combines the best of retail, media and social to curate products, experiences, conversations and communities for millions of highly discerning shoppers - bringing joy, inspiration and humanity to shopping. Qurate Retail Group also curates large audiences, across multiple platforms, for thousands of brand vendors. Headquartered in West Chester, Pa., Qurate Retail Group has 27,000 team members in the U.S., the U.K., Germany, Japan, Italy, France, Poland and China. For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB) includes the Qurate Retail Group portfolio of brands as well as other minority investments.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.