Imagine new horizons….
Dassault Systèmes provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its 3DEXPERIENCE platform leverages the Company’s world-leading 3D software applications to transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. With its online architecture, the 3DEXPERIENCE environment helps businesses to test and evaluate the eventual experience they will deliver to their customers. Twelve Brands are dedicated to that purpose.
DELMIA is one of these brands, focused to bring value to Manufacturing supply chain networks. It gives visibility across all time horizons and all the important information. DELMIA enables to Collaborate and digitally Model, Plan, Optimize and Perform the operations of entire networks. Connecting the real world with the virtual world to anticipate and execute desired outcomes across operations. With DELMIA we can MAKE it happen.
What will your role be?
In the DELMIA R&D operations planning & optimization department we are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to create world-class Machine Learning software experiences that support our customers with their daily planning puzzles. The role isn’t focused on one specific solution, instead we are looking to bring Machine Learning experiences to our full range of planning solutions. Increase the quality of planning data & rules, improve user-friendly interaction and provide meaningful workflow suggestions.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in the Dassault Systèmes R&D Lab in `s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. We expect you to work at this office for several days a week, while the rest of the week you can work from home. DELMIA R&D consists of several software development teams, each with their own area of focus and with a high degree of ownership. You will become part of a small team that is dedicated to the application of Machine Learning in DELMIA’s planning solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
The challenges ahead:
- Design and implement new Machine Learning solutions and analyse and improve existing solutions
- Spar with other Machine Learning experts about the design, implementation, testing, and debugging of our solutions.
- Find which Machine Learning technologies can help solve our challenges best.
- Follow the latest developments in the field, and identify new directions that are relevant to our solutions.
- Collaborate with the wider organization to define and align on direction for Artificial Intelligence in DELMIA.
- Help build the know-how in the organization to implement our Machine Learning solutions successfully.
Your Key Success Factors
- Several years of hands-on experience with and application of a broad range of Machine Learning techniques.
- Enthusiasm and ambition are also very important, so experience ranging in several levels of seniority would be welcome.
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Cognitive Science, Business Analytics, Artificial Intelligence or similar.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills (experience with Java & Python is a plus).
- Excellent debugging & performance optimization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Communicative, enthusiastic and flexible personality who can get work done.
- Eager to stay on the edge of knowledge & know-how as regards Machine Learning technologies.
Are you this experienced, broadly oriented & hands-on Machine Learning software engineer we are looking for? Do you have the right mentality and skill set to work on one of the most advanced planning and scheduling software packages? Do you have a passion to push our planning solutions to the next-level with Machine Learning? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Please apply if you’re interested, and include your resume as well as a cover letter with a clear motivation.
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonized Workforce of the Future.