The Operations team partners closely with ResMed’s five business leaders to understand their needs then providing a variety of products and services to help them meet those needs including Customer and Technical Services, Global Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, manufacturing, logistics and distribution. Focused on enabling new product introduction and operating excellence, our team strives to improve time to market for new products and services, improve efficiencies in our cross-functional processes, and improve our supply chain through digitization and automation to increase value add to our customers.Let’s Talk About The Team
Global Quality Analytics is an enthusiastic team dedicated to discovering insights and delivering exciting data solutions in support of ResMed's Quality & Regulatory Affairs group. We are experimenting and establishing best practice for analytics delivery, participatory data governance and application of new tools and methods to business data. Along the way we're having fun creating and supporting awesome visualisation and dashboarding solutions.
Our team is distributed across multiple regions and we make the effort to stay closely connected and collaborate effectively, while providing a flexible and supportive work environment. We value diverse experiences and perspectives and aim to be skeptical and challenging but always caring and inclusive.Let’s Talk About The Role
The role of Analytics Specialist is to develop data management and analytics solutions and provide actionable insights relevant to ResMed Operations. Conducting analysis integrating a range of data sources to gain insight on supply, manufacture, distribution and product performance. Maintaining an understanding of the data architecture around the operations business and relationships between various sources of data. Partner with subject matter experts to apply domain knowledge to analytics problems. Developing new methodologies for identification of business insights and emerging issues. Automation of legacy reporting requirements.Let's Talk About You
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, business, information systems, computer science or equivalent and at least 2-3 years of experience working in a complex business environment
- Exposure to data principles, data transformation, data warehousing and data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlik Sense, R, Python.
- Fundamental SQL query and data management experience.
- Conduct effective and efficient data preparation, transformation and visualisation. Maintain an understanding of the data architecture around the department and relationships between various sources of data.
- Use analytical skills and statistical methods to identify insights and communicate information on time critical issues to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Actively participate in data governance, architecture, integration and change management alongside business stakeholders and domain experts.
- Document all activities and generate appropriate reports for internal and external use
- Experience in different phases of the data project lifecycle from strategy and advisory, scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, training and deployment
- Experience in a Quality Assured or Regulated environment
- Medical device experience, particularly with flow generator, oxygen or ventilator products
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!