As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role is responsible for delivering actionable insights and transform them into scalable solutions to inform marketing strategies and marketing value added services for the Brazil market. If you are an avid problem-solver, strong in analytics, skillful storyteller and a passionate team player not afraid of challenges, we’re looking for you to join the LAC Insights & Analytics team.
- Support in the production of insights and analyses to identify business opportunities and improve marketing initiative performance
- Develop and deploy analytical models and assets within the marketing organization and our clients
- Work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using standard tools such as Hadoop Ecosystem, PySpark, SAS, Presto, SQL, etc.
- Produce high quality data sets for analytics and predictive modeling by parsing and aggregating messy, incomplete, and unstructured data sources
- Develop and validate advance data mining tools, algorithms, and other capabilities to solve business problems
- Utilize Visa's data and analytic capabilities, technology, and industry expertise to help standardize and improve consumer journey
- Work with internal/external clients to understand key business/campaign questions for project scoping, analytics design, and execution to produce actionable insights
- Identify relevant market trends, based on a deep analysis of payment industry
- Leverage and adapt existing Visa models to optimize campaign strategies
- Document all use cases and learning to effectively change consumer behavior and maximize revenue potential in future implementations
- Continuously research industry metrics and analytics approaches, to develop, improve and innovate Visa analytics practices
- Find opportunities to standardize, automate and enable self-service scalable analyses
- Propose hypothesis, tests and experiments to determine success benchmarks for campaigns
- Engage and collaborate with Visa Data Science community and Global Marketing Analytics to leverage the breadth and depth of Visa’s resources
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Computer Science or Operations Research.
- 2 years of relevant industry experience in analytics in a leading commercial brand or technology company (experience in retail/financial services/digital payments is preferred)
- Proven hands-on skills in cleaning, manipulating, analyzing, visualizing large data sets
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, Spanish is a plus
- Previous experience on consumer behavior studies, marketing campaign targeting and effectiveness and CLTV
- Experience in big data analytics and statistical modeling in SAS including SAS E. Miner, SAS E. Guide and SPSS
- Experience using tools such as Hadoop Ecosystem, Apache Spark, Hive/R/SAS, through scripting in Python, SQL, Java etc.
- Experience transform data and orient analysis according to business needs
- Knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI is a plus
- Strong project management, organizational and story-telling presentation skills
- Team player, self-motivated, results oriented and able to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Experimental mindset, marketing, technology and digitally curious
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.