- Bring data engineering practice on Azure Cloud into the organization
- Designing, developing, implementing, and monitoring AI systems
- Build and deliver cloud infrastructure and solutions to meet the data and cloud demands of AI, machine learning, advanced analytics and other emerging digital technologies
- Suggest solutions which combine Azure resources and power platform tools
- Establish, maintain, and grow strong, collaborative relationships with key internal and external partners; leverages relationships to drive ongoing improvements to the data solution architecture.
- Lead the deployment of data science solutions in a scalable, robust, reproducible, and maintainable manner
- Drive the standard patterns for data engineering on Cloud for Azure, act as the SME for all cloud related questions
- Ensure Azure cloud environment is compliant with our IT security rules
- Maintain operational services including services running on Azure.
- Transform machine learning/AI models into APIs that can be integrated with other applications
- Work with IT for integrations
- Develop data ingest and data transformation architecture
- Work with data scientists to build data pipelines, model training pipelines to ensure reproducibility & robustness
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields with minimum 5 years of experience in data engineering, Azure cloud and power platform (Power Automate, PowerApps, PowerBI)
- 3 years’ experience in architecting data solutions on Azure cloud platform and experience in software development
- Proficiency in big data, analytics, database management, event driven, microservices, devops and/or machine learning operation in Azure cloud
- Good knowledge of azure resources best practices, have critical thinking on quality software / product
- Eager to take ownership of the solutions, care about the user impact & delivery
- Experience in working with data scientists and IT teams
- Databases: SQL, relational database
- Version control: git
- Software practices: CI/CD, software testing, documentation
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique - that’s what makes our team so great!
Join us as we constantly explore new ways to protect our customers and the planet .
- Location(s): HK - Hong Kong
- Schedule: Full Time