WAES is a Dutch Software consultancy company, specialized in large-scale cloud development. Our mission is to build a strong team of Senior Software Developers from all over the world who can solve our clients' toughest challenges. With 60+ talented consultants, we are helping our clients with high-quality tech solutions in healthcare, logistics, fin-tech, high tech, and other domains.
WAES is a growing company, and we are striving to become the most well-known tech house in the Netherlands. As continuous learning and new technology is a part of our everyday life, you will work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
WE SPONSOR RELOCATION TO THE NETHERLANDS
As a WAES Consultant:
- You will work on long-term projects at highly dynamic and innovative WAES clients, at their location (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, or Eindhoven area).
- You will be in the heart of our clients’ Engineering departments.
- During your WAES journey, you will gain experience working in different domains with different clients
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Science or another relevant study
- 5+ years of professional experience as Data Developer in cloud-related projects (AWS, Google Cloud or, Azure)
- Mastering data exploration, data modeling, data visualization, and posing algorithmic insight
- Good skills in Python, R or ETL
- Deep understanding of SQL, NoSQL and Hadoop and when (not) to use these
- Setting up robust and high-performance distributed streaming data pipelines, using Kafka or similar solutions
- Experienced at working in CI/CD driven development environments, setting up automated data quality checks and monitoring capabilities
- Thorough understanding of API setup and use.
- Good understanding of the use of data by Neural networks, Deep Learning, Machine Learning and/or AI
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written) with the ability to communicate effectively in different levels of organizations
- Understanding of Data Warehousing and Data Lake build-up
- Experience with large scale data environments producing enormous amounts of data every second
- Containerization (like Docker) and use container orchestration tooling (like Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or similar tools)
Within WAES we put continuous learning as #1 priority for our employees. All our consultants benefit from a generous personal development budget and career coaching.
We also offer a unique onboarding program, specially designed for our international engineers. Exploring the Netherlands and settling in has never been more fun!
- A permanent contract that provides job stability
- Market competitive salary with other secondary benefits
- Full support with relocation for you and your family (also pets). We sponsor and take care of all immigration procedures in the Netherlands.
- Assistance in finding the house and initial settling in
- Challenging long-term projects
- A personal annual budget of 2500 euro that you can use for your development
- In-house technical and soft-skills training
- Monthly Tech Talks
- A lot of fun! Friday drinks, BBQs, Christmas party, Active Days - that is just the beginning of our list.