Business Data Analyst
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be responsible to prepare actionable insights from web analytics of digital marketing campaigns and enable data-driven eCommerce optimization.
- Liaising with key business stakeholders on data exchange with customers in assigned channel and actionable insights generation for market segment.
- Identifying relevant data sources together with ABB data experts and set company-wide metrics for the analytical scope of assigned channel.
- Developing robust, cross-brand data acquisition and analytics strategy.
- Designing the transformation of raw data into a basis of analytical applications.
- Defining the roadmap for the development of an integrated analytics platform together with ABB stakeholders.
- Selection, configuration and implementation of data driven products to create the opportunity of data-based decisions of the future.
- Partner with IT to design IT system infrastructure based on requirements and needs from core stakeholders.
- Initially the main focus of this role will be to develop data analytics strategy for the distributor channel in ABB's Electrification business.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Extensive knowledge and experience around data analytics strategy and governance.
- Extensive knowledge and experience around data security open ecosystem data sharing models.
- Proficient with data visualization and interaction dashboard setups.
- Ability to build lasting partnerships on all levels of the organization.
- Team player with the ability to lead and motivate a diverse project teams.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions in difficult situations.
- Fluent business English, additional languages are an advantage.
- Experience working in a global team.
- Experience with data analytics programming languages is an advantage.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Global Talent Team, ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd. Let’s write the future. Together. We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.