Reports to: Lead BA
Glasgow (weekly travel to office, local candidates only)
£40,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience
Opportunity to join a global bank and household name within their Finance and Risk faculty comprising of 3,500 team members across multiple locations. Role sits with a high performing team ensuring change across Rates, FX and Credit follow EOD guidelines. Role is focused on strong data analysis and collaborating with regional development team members and stakeholders around the business.
Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications (not All Essential)
- Assist in all relevant stages of the Project's lifecycle including analysis, design, test & deployment/go-live
- Definition of comprehensive documentation including business requirements, process flow diagrams, testing plans and scenarios, input into business and technology procedures; to be executed against quarterly and monthly release cycles
- Lead UAT testing and follow-through to closure any post implementation issues.
- Definition & regular communication of progress against individual task plans that roll-up into project plans
- Define and interpret requirements and roadmaps for delivery effective working relationships with key stakeholders and sponsors within global business units and delivery teams, particularly across Front Office trading areas, Run the Bank technology teams and application leads
- Identify and act on opportunities to deliver efficiencies, reduce timescales and improve flows between business areas
- Ensure compliance to internal and external (regulatory) standards within the team
- Experience as a business analyst, data analyst, middle office analyst or trading support analyst
- Derivative product knowledge and previous experience, pricing, market risk management
- A good team player and excellent communication skills - verbal & written and a strong advocate of the control environment and analytical thinking
- Advanced Excel, Data migration & Data/Gap Analysis, SQL/database querying expertise
- Experience working in investment banking environment and directly with traders/trading or risk management systems
- Experience with visualisation tools such as QlickView/Tableau
- External certifications such as FRM / CFA will be an advantage
If this is of interest please apply below with your CV or reach out to Steven Mckay directly on s.mckay@jeffersonfrank - Scotland data specialist.