Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora™ is a first-person, action-adventure game developed by Massive Entertainment – a Ubisoft studio in collaboration with Lightstorm Entertainment and Disney. Built using the latest iteration of the Snowdrop engine and developed exclusively for the new generation of consoles and PC, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora brings to life the alluring world of Pandora with all of its beauty and danger in an immersive, open-world experience.
As a Production Data Analyst at Massive, you will be in direct collaboration with the Production Strategy Director, being responsible for the understanding of the production pipeline and improving quality management and project productivity. You will be working together with Producers on the strategic vision for Production Analytics and will have an impact on all stages of game production.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language), and we’ll check your application asap!
What you’ll do
- Implementing the best production data structure & related production processes together with Producers and Associate Producers.
- Defining and maintaining the first-rate monitoring processes, tools & KPI’s
- Setting up the standard JIRA structure and ensuring its integrity, in collaboration with the production team
- Providing ongoing risk assessment
- Implementing, visualizing and maintaining production data and KPIs, and providing insights (e.g scope control, iteration speed and team status, etc)
- International travel required
What you’ll bring
You are curious and thrive working in an international and cross-sight team. You have solid communication skills and feel comfortable presenting your findings to an audience. You are passionate about detail, math, data technologies (database management), and statistics in general and can explain complex information simply and clearly.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Analytics, or relevant professional experience
- Solid experience in data analytics, business analytics or data science-related projects.
- Proficient in spreadsheet tools (xls) and in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with data visualization tools (ex: Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience and skills in Python or R for analytical purposes.
Is a bonus if you:
- Have previous experience of game production
- Understanding and/or experience of Machine learning.
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö Sweden and is part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 750 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Star Wars Project. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform. You can also find a summary of the Massive Job Perks here.
All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.