Over de organisatie
Oil & Gas
Over deze opdracht
The Contingent Workforce Management (CWM) Program at Shell is responsible for implementation of a Vendor Management System that will be used for the management of external resources such as contractors, consultants, and temporary staff.
We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join our CWM Program team to support the onboarding of a new vendor management system. The role will be based in the data workstream of the CWM program and will be responsible for data analysis, data mapping, and data migration. The successful candidate will work with a variety of stakeholders, including the CWM team, IT, finance, HR, and procurement teams.
- Analyze data and provide insights for decision making.
- Manufacture transactional data sets to support testing in SIT/UAT environment
- Support activities for data anonymization and scrambling
- Map data from various source systems to the new vendor management system.
- Support data migration from legacy systems to the new vendor management system.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy throughout the migration process.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to gather data requirements.
- At least 5 years of experience in data analysis, data mapping, and data migration.
- Strong domain knowledge on human resource processes, finance processes, and contracting and procurement processes.
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.