Hi, we’re PEXA!
We know you’ll Google us before applying, so let’s keep this brief. PEXA revolutionised the way that property is settled in Australia, turning a paper-based process into a digital one. Our solution is a world-first, with over 500 people across Australia and an expanding international team, we’re helping 20,000+ families into their homes each week.
We’re passionate about solving problems for our customers – always striving to set the standard for how property is bought and sold. Being awarded as one of the best places to work in Australia is a recognition of our culture and commitment to innovation, customers and our community.
We’re growing fast, that is where you come in.
Why become a PEXArian?
Great question! Being a PEXArian is so much more than just a job. We’re a passionate, motivated and unash amedly enthusiastic bunch at PEXA – we love what we do and we’re proud to admit it! Creating brilliant experiences for our members and their clients wouldn’t be possible without ensuring we deliver an exceptional employee experience.
Here’s a snapshot of what your life at PEXA could look like:
We encourage you to hit your personal and professional learning and development goals with our tailored programs and tools.
We care about your holistic wellbeing – take advantage of our ergonomic environment, a fully stocked kitchen, twelve wellness days, a $250 wellness subsidy as well as lunch and learn sessions to support your financial wellbeing.
Your work/life blend:
We know that work is just one aspect of your life – we want to help you create your ideal work/life blend, rather than squeezing in life around work.
With a range of benefits aimed at supporting your family including world-class parental leave offering, such as financial support for childcare fees, when we say, ‘welcome to the family’, we really mean it!
A day in the life:
Assist in data engineering, analysis, business insights & visualisations for the PEXA business and PEXA’s customers. Focus on developing data & improving functionality to service the organisation.
- PEXA Insights
- PEXA Group Technology
- PEXA Product teams
- Schedule and maintain ETL processes to meet business requirements.
- Work collaboratively with Data & Analytics team (and others) to improve existing patterns and data analysis,
- Data gathering, analysis, strategic thinking and documentation as required by the business.
- Proactively investigate and analyse the PEXA business and recommend solutions as they emerge.
- Develop and maintain some weekly reporting.
- Provide analytical support and business insights to PEXA business units.
- Support interactive Tableau dashboards that are scheduled to refresh at regular intervals.
Skills And Experience
- 2+ years experience in a Data Analyst role or similar.
- Degree in Computer Science, Commerce, Business or Finance.
- Advanced SQL,
- Advanced Tableau & Excel skills are preferable
- Python skills preferable
- Self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Sounds like you?
We at PEXA are ready so if this role sounds like you apply today.