Eligible for Security:
Join a Global organization offering greater opportunity and challenge!
Our employees work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment where they work closely with our internal and external clients. We are on the cutting edge of technology, exploring exciting areas of our clients and our business while keeping up the standard of being leaders in the industry. Develop your career in a meaningful way and be part of our hardworking and dedicated team playing an integral role in providing support for processes, procedures, standards and tools.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of the underlying ERP data models
- Design, develop & maintain ETLs to extract, transform and load the data into existing data warehouses
- Research industry standards for reporting and BI across multiple business domains
- Develop & maintain reporting templates and business processes
- Ensure data accuracy and completeness
- Develop & maintain template and ETL documentation
- Setup & maintain new ERP development environments (on premises and cloud)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Strong understanding of SQL and ETL tools
- Experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- Ability to understand various conceptual data models
- Creative, independent and motivated critical thinker
- Analytical, well organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Knowledge of ERP systems would be an asset