PPD, now Thermo Fisher’s clinical research business, is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. At PPD, we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose- to improve health!
Accelerated Enrollment Solutins (AES) is a business unit of PPD that helps biopharmaceutical companies overcome patient recruitment and research site challenges by optimizing each step in the patient journey to deliver greater speed, certainty, and control to clinical trial delivery.
At AES we are currently looking to attract a Business Data Analyst/ Statistical Analyst who has the ability to solve complex problems by dissecting and analysing large healthcare-related datasets and produce actionable insights for internal teams and our Pharma/Biotech/CRO clients.
As part of the Analytics team, you will be responsible for identifying issues and opportunities hidden in the data and making recommendations on pricing, advertising tactics and strategy, profitability, revenue and project timelines.
We're looking for someone who is a strategic thinker and problem solver at heart; specific industry experience is not required. Communication skills and teamwork are key to success in this role as you will interact with broad cross-functional internal teams and external clients to ensure the analytical results deliver to business objectives.
You can work at our Head Office in Wroclaw or be home based in Poland.
Key roles and responsibilities of the Business Data Analyst/ Statistical Analyst are as follows:
- Develop the pricing strategy and advertising plan for new business opportunities
- Assess the performance of the company’s projects through the statistical analysis of data by using projected revenue and costs
- Provide strategic guidance to business development on ways to communicate our solutions to clients by highlighting our value proposition
- Present our complex solutions and complex data in a non-technical way. Develop and design compelling customer-facing stories/case studies that simplify advanced concepts in graphical format
- Using statistical data analysis, advise internal stakeholders on ways to improve performance and increase profitability on current contract