Our client, a leading international internet services provider is looking to hire a Data Analyst with 1+ years’ experience in database analysis, data mining, data statistics, data engineering and other related work experience, to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or perm.
Please note: only applicants eligible to work for at least 12 months in the Republic of Ireland will be considered at this time. Unfortunately the client does not offer a visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 22563
Your role will involve
- Collect relevant requirements, analyse statistical calibres, and provide routine statistical reports based on business data. Of course, some combination analysis and mining algorithms can be used.
- Your responsibilities will range from complex data extraction, data governance, data visualisation, and data analysis.
- Obtain valuable information based on data and data analysis, and provide data support for operational decision-making, product optimization, and sales strategy of the business.
- Work in collaboration with the Data Scientist to communicate and liaise with managers and decision makers, presenting findings in the appropriate manner for the audience.
- Analyse complex datasets, translating them into key strategy approaches for the business.
- Work with Data Collection and Product to achieve common goals of improving data quality, accuracy and timeliness.
- Design, implement the client's Big Data Platform for batch processing guided by experienced Data Engineer. Improve and maintain the robustness of the data pipeline end to end.
You must have as a minimum
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience related to Information Technology.
- 1+ years’ experience in database analysis, data mining, data statistics and other related work experience.
- Proficient in the use of SQL, R, Python, and other data analysis languages, able to extract core results from big data, with rich experience in data analysis, mining, and modelling.
Beneficial but not a must:
- Experience in designing, building and optimizing a big data platform with HDFS, Hive, Spark, or equivalent technologies is a plus.
- Understanding with one of the large cloud-computing infrastructure solutions like AWS, Openstack, Azure etc would be a plus.
- Proficient in Hadoop, Hive, Python.
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.