Looking to unbox your full potential? STEP UP with the ALDO GROUP.
WE'RE ON A JOURNEY TO CREATE A WORLD OF LOVE, CONFIDENCE AND BELONGING
The ALDO Group has been on this journey for over 40 years. We believe that our passionate associates are at the heart of our success, and that with them we will lead into our future with kindness.
The ALDO Group is committed to diversity and inclusion, not only now, but for the long term. We strongly encourage people who are Aboriginal, racialized, have disabilities, come from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or have intersectional identities to apply for employment with us. At ALDO Group, we will always strive to take steps to create a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes equal opportunity and accountability.#WeAreALDO
STEP UP EXPERIENCE
- Recognition programs to showcase your talent!
- To be part of a company that takes a stand on issues affecting people, the environment, and our partners
- Summer Fridays (because Summer is for fun)
- Purchase discount on merchandise sold in all our divisions.
- Family & Friends events with discounts on our products
- Subsidized cafeteria & daycare
- Subsidized public transportation and free parking
- On-campus gym with access to a trainer
- Flex schedules and telecommuting
- Sick days
- Attractive total compensation!
As an AGI Associate Sales Data Analyst, you are responsible for going through the reported sales within our systems and documenting issues. You will serve as a liaison between the Senior Planner responsible for sales reporting, the sales coordinator, our franchise partners, and the internal IT team. You are responsible for both short- term and long-term solutions to the persistent issues related to sales reporting, and ultimately, responsible for delivering clean data. The job requires analytical work, diagnostic work, and collaboration across many teams to find solutions. The candidate needs to be results oriented and driven to find a permanent solution to the issue. Strong communication skills are a must with extensive coordination across multiple teams.
- Support and work closely with the internal teams (Planning, Sales Coordinator, IT) along with external teams (Franchise Partners) to identify and document the issues.
- Analyze reported sales daily and cross-reference against what the partner reports manually to confirm accuracy.
- Coordinate with AGI sales coordinator and franchise partners to document their issues with uploading sales.
- Coordinate with internal IT team and coordinator to work on short-term and long-term solutions.
- Prepare reports that outline every error encountered issue and summarize the plans that are in place to address them.
- Provide concrete solutions to a variety of issues related to the data.
- Follow up with all involved parties to ensure progress is achieved and maintained over time.
- Ensure the reported data is correct going forward and provided in a timely and accurate manner.
DO YOU HAVE THE PROFILE WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 1-2 years of previous experience working as an analyst
- Strong analytical skills, well organized, and detailed oriented
- Strong problem-solving abilities and solutions oriented
- Ability to collaborate, work alongside multiple teams, and communicate well, while having the level of autonomy needed to find appropriate solutions
- IT background is an asset. Familiarity with Oracle, Microsoft Excel, and working with large data sets.
Don't wait any longer: STEP UP with us. We want to meet you!
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US? HERE ARE SOME FUN FACTS.
Present in more than 100 countries, the ALDO Group has established itself with strong brands: ALDO/ALDO Accessories, Call it Spring and Globo. Guided every day by its purpose “A journey to create a world of love, trust and belonging”, the organization is simply unique. What makes our culture so one of a kind is our people’s passion for innovation, excellence, craftsmanship, entrepreneurship and diversity, as well as their empathy and friendliness. In addition, our associates all have an insatiable curiosity!