Interested in an outstanding opportunity to become part of a team with a stellar reputation as a community engaged Employer of Choice?
Established in 1905, Consigli has grown over the last 100 years from a local fourth generation family business into one of the largest construction managers and general contractors in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions that has now transitioned to 100-percent employee-ownership.
Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Globe, the Boston Business Journal, the Hartford Business Journal, and MaineBiz, our culture draws raw talent from college intern to seasoned veteran with substantial years of experience in their field. We credit empowerment, innovation and “thinking great” for our continual growth and success. Most importantly, we are thankful for our employees and are proud to have one of the most exciting project portfolios in the business.
Workforce Compliance Data Analyst:
The Compliance Data Analyst will be a vital member of the Diversity Equity & Inclusion Department. The ideal candidate will assist both the Diversity Equity & Inclusion Sr Manager and Diversity & Community Outreach Manager, to help ensure compliance while focusing on maximizing Diversity, both in the workforce and Consigli’s subcontract spend across all of our projects. The Compliance Data Analyst will focus on tracking data, monitoring workforce compliance and subcontract spend, as well as work with multiple departments (estimating, purchasing, project management and field operations) to ensure compliance on various construction projects. The multi-tasking aspects of this position also cannot be overemphasized. The successful candidate will be a high-energy, driven, and forward-thinking individual with a “can-do” attitude.
- Assist the Diversity/Community Outreach Manager in the further development and implementation of workforce policies and procedures.
- Monitor and track workforce compliance for all projects, meeting diversity workforce goals.
- Weekly analysis of the project daily log or walking the job site to ensure all trade partners are reporting workforce on the project.
- Ensure trade partners are submitting workforce reports via PROCORE in the time parameters set by the owner/client/town/city/municipality.
- Perform Quality Assurance on the reports that are submitted, research and resolve any reporting discrepancies.
- Provide Project Team, Client/Owner/town/city/municipality with monthly diversity workforce report, where required.
- Enforce and assist trade partners to properly maintain records and submit required documentation within designated timeframe. Work with trade partners to confirm their participation in city/state/federal mandated programs.
- Provide trade partners with the appropriate resources to meet workforce goals.
- Create corrective action plans for trade partners in regard to non-compliance.
- Attend and observe compliance meetings/hearings with city/state/federal agencies when necessary.
- Provide Marketing with workforce utilization results for proposals and other marketing needs.
- Previous experience and proven ability to manage multiple high volume, high urgency tasks simultaneously required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel Software, PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform independent research to continuously self-educate oneself on DE&I initiatives and market trends.
- Detail-oriented and organized strongly preferred.
- Is a forward thinker
- Has presentation skills
- Is highly personable
An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Consigli provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.