AudioValley is an ambitious corporate group that holds pioneers in digital audio, including Winamp, Jamendo and Targetspot.
As a next step in AudioValley’s journey, we want to bring the legendary Winamp into our ecosystem and extend it with the many services that are already used & loved by a global community of audio enthusiasts. Are you ready to build the new Winamp with us?
To help drive Winamp’s expansion, we are hiring a Data Engineer. If you're passionate about managing high volume data at scale, we need your help!
Our engineering team manages Microsoft SQL Server clusters but also other types of databases, ingesting billions of requests a month.
We are also looking at Cloud infrastructures and open source solutions to build better data pipelines.
- Design, implement and maintain highly available data pipelines across different SQL, NoSQL, Cloud and On premise data systems
- Automate repetitive tasks, provide the tools to the developers to become autonomous
- Automate to build infrastructure
- Work closely with developers and project owner to design and architect best solutions to fit their needs
- Handling daily issues (Blocking, long running Transactions, Deadlocks, etc.)
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Define and document standards and guidelines
- Able to prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Team player and get-it-done personality
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, French is a big plus
- Proven work experience as data engineer
- Expertise in TSQL (min 3 years)
- Expertise in Powershell or Python
- Expertise in SSIS and good knowledge of SSAS / ETL / Data Warehousing
- Experience in Azure data solutions
- Experience in Power Bi
- Willingness to learn and operate other data platform such as Redis, Kafka, Elasticsearch, TimeSeries DB, etc.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Big data principles
- Knowledge of one or more of the following Redis, Kafka, Elasticsearch, TimeSeries DB, Grafana, MySQL, PostgreSQL