U.S. Citizenship and existing Top Secret/SCI with Poly CLEARANCE are absolutely required.
CENTRA Technology, Inc. (CENTRA) is an employee-owned company providing analytic, consulting, and staffing support to U.S. Government national security agencies, including the Departments of Homeland Security and Defense, and similar Government clients.
CENTRA Technology is looking for candidates for Mid-level Data Analyst for Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology related field.
- Four (4) years of relevant analytic experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop methodological designs to address research questions and the ability to present analysis clearly.
- Demonstrated expert ability to review research data and develop trends and analysis, data interpretation informing strategy development.
- Excellent presentation skills to include data visualization.
Experience delivering presentations to senior level officials with minimal guidance and on short notice; seasoned facilitation skills; polished oral communication skills that encourage collaboration; and superb written communication skills that require minimal edits