!!! For candidates choosing remote please only apply if you are located in a CET (+1h/-1h) country, no exception !!!
Carbmee guides enterprises through their decarbonization journey. Using a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform, we enable operational teams with a workflow-based experience so that they can make decisions based on specific data. We measure our success in the greenhouse gas emission reduction of our customers.We'd love to hear from you if you are:
Don't feel like you fulfil all the criteria? We get it:
- Excited to work on a great product;
- Keen to work on reducing carbon emissions in large enterprises;
confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We'll let you in on a little secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Carbmee is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work on a Monday morning
- Work across all teams to provide data insights and solve complex requests.
- Monitor Carbmee's data collection and data quality at all time.
- Be on top of all product metrics and define/create them if needed.
- Own the implementation of a data management platform from scratch.
- Be responsible for our customers' data onboarding experience.
- Support several complex and mission critical tasks such as data processing for machine learning training and tuning.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a data analytics role.
- Great comprehension of statistical concepts like features, probability and distributions.
- Good understanding of business intelligence and product management metrics.
- Total mastery of spreadsheet software (Excel, Google).
- High familiarity with SQL (especially Postgresql).
- Applicable knowledge of data manipulation with Python (Pandas and Numpy).
- Proficiency in creating great visualization with data intelligence platforms (Metabase, Tableau, Looker, etc).
- Previous experience implementing data management platforms (DMPs like Segment, Rudderstack) a big plus.
- Steep learning curve and ownership within a world-class tech company.
- A unique and powerful mission: helping B2B decarbonize!
- Working with cutting-edge technology.
- A flexible hybrid working culture with an office in the heart of Berlin.
- Healthy work environment that encourages at all levels.
Interested? Let's chat! Just let us know (briefly) why specifically Carbmee, and what value you bring to help us realize our mission.