As a Data Engineering Consultant at Avanade, you will use modern data engineering techniques to build Azure based data pipelines and platforms to support Avanade's customers in making better business decisions.
In this role, you will be engaged in the Data Engineering role family inside the Analytics Talent Community. You will design and build data pipelines, data platform, dashboarding and reporting solutions, data consumption APIs and a variety of other solutions and tools for end users. You will be a critical point within the data supply chain, while ensuring that all stakeholders have access to and can work with the latest data.
In line with an always increasing market demand, Avanade is looking to expand its Analytics team with experienced Data Engineer (but not only, see other job postings) to work on state-of-the-art data platform on the Azure cloud.
In addition to the opportunity to work on great projects with the latest technologies, Avanade is distinguished above all by its informal culture and a strong us-feeling. Everyone is willing to help each other, is approachable and frequently there are evenings or days organized for training, knowledge sharing or team bonding. With a good mix of working hard on fun and challenging projects and attending fun events organized for colleagues, Avanade is a Top Employer for a reason. - Robin - Data Engineer at Avanade.
You make the difference because:
- You like to work with the latest tools & techniques in the field of data to help the largest companies in Belgium (or other countries, if you consider it);
- Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS & SaaS Services such as Databricks (Spark), HD Insight, Data Factory, Data Lake, CosmosDB, SQL and DevOps have no/little secrets for you, or you have a similar technology stack expertise that can be transposed;
- In addition, you have experience with data modeling/warehousing techniques and data integration;
- You also have advanced knowledge of at least one programming languages (Python, Scala or Java);
- CI/CD, VCS, Parallel Processing (MPP) and NoSQL are not abstract concepts to you;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience, or can justify a similar expertise;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or another relevant field;
- You speak English, preferably also Dutch or French.
Why should you choose Avanade?
- At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
- Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging and state-of-the-art projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary with additional benefits, such as a company car, phone, insurances.
- A very strong training & development focus, with an internal University and ample opportunity to learn and grow.
- A personal career plan, controlled by you and guided by Avanade.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible. If we see a match, we will call you quickly for an introduction and you will have 2 job interviews. Do you have any questions or want to know why we love working at Avanade? Then contact our recruiter Eline Rubertus.About Avanade
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 56,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com .