At NannyML (Permanent), in Lisbon, Portugal
Salary: €50.000 - €85.000
Expires at: 2021-06-28
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to help us prototype and implement AI monitoring systems. You will work along with a team of experienced Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Software Engineers. You will be responsible for implementing AI monitoring algorithms. As we grow NannyML, we expect you to grow with us. We envision your path may grow from your position into ML Engineering Team Lead. You will get meaningfully involved in the areas of product, engineering, hiring and people management among others.
- Research, prototype and implement Drift Detection algorithms, time-series anomaly detection, and other ML monitoring algorithms.
- Tackle new research and ML problems and implement efficient and effective solutions.
- Take part in customer meetings and help with client on-boarding to fully understand and fulfill their needs.
- Help design and develop new internal tools to facilitate product development and algorithmic research.
- Work closely with the founding to help define the technical roadmap.
Ignore everything below (including the compensation) if you have significant hands-on experience in AI monitoring
- 3+ years of previous experience developing production ready Machine Learning models on tabular or time-series data
- Deep understanding of statistical methods and modern ML algorithms and experience evaluating the suitability of various approaches for a use case
- Strong experience in Python data stack and ML deployment technologies
- Software engineering best practices, version control, containerization and testing
- Exceptional communication skills in English - both oral and written
- You are extremely proactive, independent and comfortable proposing new ideas — and holding your ground when you believe you are right
- You live in or are willing and able to relocate to EU time zones and you are open to travel occasionally
Nice to have
- ML publications, popular technical blog or significant open source contributions
- Familiarity with model risk management, model monitoring or model maintenance
- Masters or PhD degree in a STEM related field
- Experience working at a data-focused startup
Benefits & Perks
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- 23+ Days of Planned Leave Annually
- Paid sick leave and private healthcare plan
- We support paid parental leave
- Home office, work and well-being allowances (for yoga, gym etc.) and other nice benefits
- Compensation: up to 85,000 EUR/year + equity