We’re Changing the Rentals Industry
Rentable is a profitable, Series B prop-tech startup known for building and operating one of the U.S.’s largest rental marketplaces - Rentable.co. In addition to our marketplace, we've recently launched an industry-leading SaaS platform that has seen great market traction. We're looking for exceptional people to help further accelerate our growth.
We’re a 100% remote team of 90 spread across the U.S. from coast to coast. We operate on a strict no a**holes policy, and are proud to have built a community of highly performant people that take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
While we’ve raised $30MM+ to date from some of the world’s best investors, we’re profitable with a strong balance sheet and an indefinite runway. We pride ourselves on achieving rapid growth without having to incinerate capital.
If you like the idea of joining an industry-changing company made up of people who genuinely like each other, Rentable could be a great fit for you.The Role
As a Growth Data Analyst, you will have the unique opportunity to shape and drive our team’s analytical capabilities, while providing ongoing insights that inform some of the most critical business decisions at Rentable. Your primary role will include querying, cleaning, and transforming data with SQL to find insights and execute on business decisions.
In this dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will need to be a strategic thinker with excellent organizational skills, follow-up abilities, and effective verbal and written communication. Your ability to synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to assess areas of improvement, support recommendations for action, and define and implement routine reports will be key to your success in this role.Responsibilities
Design and build reports, dashboards, and analyses in Excel, Google Sheets, SQL, and Domo.
- Own the growth spend model; Optimize and maintain the spend model to achieve highest ROI in line with business objectives
- Own growth analytics including development and tracking of key KPIs, creation of dashboards and reports, as well as ad hoc analyses
- Quantify and optimize the ROI of marketing investments across channels, recommending optimal spend for owned and paid media channels, including Facebook, Affiliates, and organic search
- Analyze historical data to track performance, identifying levers for change, and areas for improvement
- Identify gaps in data and proactively solve them by aligning with stakeholders to ensure we are correctly instrumented and have availability of data in proper structure and formats
- Manage reporting requests from start to finish, including data collection, analysis, recommendations, and presentations
- Work with relevant stakeholders to establish key metrics. You will determine baselines/goals for major initiatives (e.g. quarterly OKRs) and for specific projects (campaign ROI, product adoption/usage, etc)
- Define and implement end-to-end programs for metrics creation, data collection, reporting, and data modeling
- Report weekly on key metrics with commentary on any significant changes. Report monthly and/or quarterly on ad-hoc investigations to communicate any surprising trends or movements
- 2+ years of experience as an Analyst or in a Data Insights role
- 2+ years of hands-on work experience with SQL
- 2+ years experience with a data visualization tool (e.g. Tableau, Looker or Domo)
- Bachelor's - preferably in a highly quantitative field (i.e. mathematics, statistics, computer science), economics, or business administration
- Excellent analytics and data interpretation skills
- An analyst with a strong voice for data-driven decision-making
- Self-motivated and experience working autonomously on data projects from initial data collection to final business decision
- Experience using data to drive growth and profit through targeted marketing spend, including paid media, new customer acquisition, email, mobile, and SEO
- Experience performing actionable diagnostic analysis on marketing performance to produce quality insights and drive business strategies
- Naturally curious and highly motivated to jump in, analyze, experiment, and learn
- High degree of attention to detail and diligence in verifying the accuracy & completeness of work
- 100% remote workplace
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance Program
- 401k Program
- No A**hole policy