As an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Data Scientist, you will be presented with opportunities to focus on enhancing basic concepts in image analysis, modeling and interpretation, natural language processing (NLP), neural networks, and ML/AI model building and deployment in cloud platforms such as Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure.
Key responsibilities include:
- Translating analytics questions into data solutions
- Building appropriate models that predict a defined business outcome
- Optimizing complex business space for new value creation
- Interpreting and disseminating results to diverse audiences through mediums such as presentations, dashboards, or well-documented code
- Developing and testing models in the cloud
- Controlling and assessing quality of data
- Two to four years of professional experience with applying quantitative research (e.g. artificial intelligence) in optimizing human decisions using technology like machine learning and/or deep learning.
- Ability to implement new algorithms efficiently and rigorously.
- Demonstrated industrial experience of applying artificial intelligence, optimization and statistics to drive digital product development preferred.
- Familiarity with data management tools.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Strong skills in logical reasoning and problem solving.
- Experience with common data science toolkits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline.
Special Instructions to Candidates:
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.