We are Homelike, a young and dynamic prop-tech start-up and the largest furnished apartment platform in Europe. Homelike leverages cutting edge technology to provide a best-in-class booking experience for travelers seeking high-quality accommodation for 30 nights or more. With over 85,000+ high-quality apartments in 450+ cities, Homelike offers one of the largest portfolios of furnished apartments for travelers in Europe and we are expanding continuously into new countries.
We’ve raised over $20M from leading VCs such as Spark Capital and Cherry Ventures. Our business has seen double digit growth in 2021 due to the increase of people looking to relocate and work remotely. We have offices in Barcelona, London, Paris and Cologne and were recently voted by Tech5 as one of the “hottest start-ups” in Germany!
As a Product Data Analyst (f/m/d) at Homelike you will be responsible for product KPIs, testing scenarios conclusions and understanding of our user journey end to end while being part of our cross functional tech & product team! Do you want to make a real impact and have an immediate effect on our business success? Then we are happy to get in touch with you!
- Support: The development of our user-facing homelike products through data analysis and drive strategy through identification of development opportunities
- Monitor: Design reports, monitor KPIs and provide executive summarize to product teams and stakeholders around our user behavior
- Analyse: Support product teams with data analysis, feature monitoring and product discovery topics around our user journeys
- Consult: On A/B testing strategies and drive data-related topics within the product team
- Collaborate: With data engineers on data logging and infrastructure and with product owners on how to interpret results
RequirementsWhat you need to convince us:
What would be a plus:
- You have 3+ years of work experience in a role-relevant field such as Data Analysis, Business Analysis or a related field
- You have a bachelor’s degree in any relevant topic, preferably with a focus on numeric skills
- You are self-motivated, autonomous, enthusiastic, detail oriented, highly reliable with a high level of curiosity and initiative
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams in iterative product development cycles
- You have experience using A/B testing for product experimentation
- You have experience handling large data sets and scripting with SQL
- You have experience creating and maintaining dashboards with visualization software, such as Data Studio or similar tooling
- You have great storytelling and communication skills
- You have excellent English communication skills
- You have experience in Python and/or BigQuery and/or MongoDB
- You have experience in online business, with focus on product analytics
BenefitsWhat you can expect from your Homelike journey:
Our tech stack:
- Be Entrepreneurial: You can have a huge impact on our product and help disrupt a high growth 160bn mid-term rental market while bringing in your own ideas
- International Environment: Work together with a highly motivated, international Talent Team from 3 different offices and +25 different nationalities
- Growth & Responsibility: We support your personal development & reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy surrounding
- Flexible Working: We offer a modern working environment with trusted working hours and a flexible working remote policy allowing you to work from home/remote in Germany, Spain, UK or France or from our offices in Cologne and Barcelona.
- Relocation: We offer support for our international talents in relocation, visa & work permit costs & questions
- Tech Team: We work in cross functional teams and continuously improve the team work by sharing our feedback. We own our code and make sure things are running smoothly in 2 weeks scrum cycles
- BigQuery as data warehouse
- Data Studio as data analytics tools
- SalesForce as CRM tool
- Python as programming language for data transfer (ETL)
- MongoDB as product database
Sounds great? It is! So what are you waiting for?
Why are especially YOU a good fit for Homelike?
We are no fans of long cover letters, so please send us your answer to this question, your CV as well as your possible starting date & your salary expectations