***Must reside in Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oklahoma, Florida or Texas (others will not be considered)
Slingshot Technology, Inc is one of the best Utah start-ups, and we've been recognized by Inc Magazine as one of America's fastest growing companies (#146!!!). While our HQ is in Lehi, Utah, our teams work from their homes in the following states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah. Slingshot believes in a world where conversations matter, where technology enhances human interaction instead of replacing it, and where people can effortlessly connect with service providers that help home feel like home.
As the Reporting Analyst you will use your analytical and organizational skills to hone in on key data that will help our Service Center function smoothly, anticipate and react to changes, and continue growing. You’ll use Spotfire and Domo (and others) to create intuitive reports for leadership that will make tracking key metrics, KPIs, and client specific goals and results easy to understand and easily accessible. In many situations you’ll be the content expert for explaining these metrics to different levels of leadership throughout Slingshot Technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Create accurate and reproducible reports and reporting dashboards for the call floor utilizing Excel, Spotfire, and Domo.
- Automate and improve existing reports
- Validate and scrub data to ensure new and existing reporting is accurate and actionable
- Identify behaviors on the call floor that need to be changed or improved in order to maximize agent efficiencies
- Utilize software such as Five9, Calabrio, Teleopti, Twilio Flex, Spotfire, Domo, SQL (all pluses!)
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a call center in an analytical role
- Proven experience in building and automating actionable reporting and reporting dashboards
- Working experience in either Domo or Spotfire strongly preferred
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of relevant call center terms and metrics
- An inquisitive nature to mine data
- Exceptional multitasking and organization
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive salary - $50,000-$60,000 annually with competitive raise and bonus structure.
- WFH - Work from Home, the beach, the ski slopes, wherever. We’ve been doing this since before it was cool
- Generous PTO to build the underground crime empire you’ve always dreamed of
- Hang-gliding accident? Flesh-eating bacteria? We’ve got a Health Care plan for that
- We’ll help you prepare for your future like a squirrel caching acorns in its favorite tree with a matching 401k
- You may not be the Arnold Schwarzenegger (or maybe you are), but we’ll hook you up with a Gym Membership anyway
- Growth / development potential! We’re aggressively growing and so are our team members