- Must have 2-3 years of work experience in the following
- Hands-on experience in Data Science Libraries like Tensorflow, Keras, Open CV, Caffe, Spacy, Tesseract, Scikit etc.
- Strong Knowledge of Python
- Prior experience in Computer Vision, NLP, Transformers, NER, Neural Networks- RNN, CNN, LSTM
- Hands on Experience in Image processing , OCR, Object Detection
- Hands on Experience working in Machine learning and Deep Learning
- Hands on Experience in manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross- validation and deployment at scale.
- Hands on Experience on working with Multi-lingual data.
- Hands on Experience in Indian Address/Name string matching , translation and transliteration.
- Hands on experience in Advance Excel
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Advanced pattern recognition and predictive modeling experience
- Knowledge of Py-Spark
Role – Experience in using statistical computer languages like Python to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for
leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies. Also, set up data infrastructure .
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering
techniques. Source the missing data.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Create visualizations of data
Joining : immediate