Data Scientist (Data Science / ML & Deep Learning)
Band / Designation
M2 / Data Scientist
Role / Job Description
1. Hands on expertise in Data Science Modeling, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Neural Networks
2. Should have worked on complete lifecycle of ML products (business understanding -> research -> model selection based on business and engineering constraints -> model scaling and deployment)
3. Handson expertse with python, and deep learning libraries such as Theano, Tensorflow, or Torch.
4. Knowledege of working with AWS tools and technologies is preffered.
5. Experience in Feature Detection, Segmentation, Classification; Machine/Deep Learning - Algorithm Evaluation, Dataset Preparation, Analysis, Modeling, and Execution.
6. Integration of multiple data sources (including model scoring, offers, customer feedback, real time decision making) into Big Data eco systems for successful execution of campaigns
7. Knowledge of C++ is added advantage
8. Strong understanding of linear algebra, optimization, probability and statistics.
Key Technical Skills
2. Cloud Computing - AWS ( EC2, S3,EMR,etc)
3. Machine/ Deep Learning – ANN, CNN, LSTM
4. Deep Learning Frameworks : Caffe, Keras, Theano, Tensorflow, or Torch.
5. Experience working on Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop MR, Hive, NoSQL, Spark, Kafka, Graph Databases etc.)
Professional / Soft Skills
1. Self Starter and Motivated
2. Compulsorily being Hands-on
3. Persistence and ability to think logically and independently
4. Quick Learning Interests & Abilities to keep up-to date with cutting edge technologies
1. BE, BTech Computer Science/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Applications or MCA
2. Any Certification in Machine Learning / Deep Learning - Artificail Intelligence / Data Science
3. MSc (Statistics),MBA or an equivalent business management degree