The Marketing Analytics Data Engineer Lead is responsible for the technical build of a marketing datamart in support of the Marketing Campaigns environment. This includes sourcing and storing disparate data in time services over a rolling 37 months to support various marketing channels (search, email, display, social, content marketing, etc.) coupled with internal client usage, performance, and financial data to create a single source of truth for campaign performance and financial investment measurement.
This is a foundational role within the Wholesale Payments Marketing Analytics team that will drive the measurement and impact of key global marketing and communications initiatives.
Essential duties include:
- Aggregate and harmonize campaign/event data sources (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Bright Cove, Google Console, Social, Partner, etc.), targeting profiles/attributes, and firmographic information (e.g., segment, market, industry) to create logs and records of campaigns for future analysis
- Design DB pathways for data across CRM platforms (e.g., Salesforce, Dealworks , CKC, etc.), Banking Segment (e.g., CIB, CB - EDH, BB), data lakes (e.g., advisory platforms)
- Desig n tool pathways for faster reporting and analysis
- Add data profiles for leads by sales channel, partner, geography, industry, product of interest, client segments and various firmographics
- Automation of data loading and extracts using corporate scheduling tools
- Automation of key marketing operations tasks to increase efficiency and scalability
- Ensure routine data quality checking and error trapping
- Work with data management committee on complaints related to content, access privileges, and retention policies
- BS/MS in a technical field (e.g., Information Systems, Database Management, Computer Science)
- Advanced knowledge of data process design
- Experienced in data strategy, with demonstrated success stories
- Working knowledge of database creation and maintenance
- Experience manipulating large and complex databases and developing appropriate data models to evaluate and solve business problems
- 6-1 0 years of work experience, preferably with digital marketing data and analytics
- Growth mindset and a keen attention to detail
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans