The Marketing Analyst will work closely with the Marketing team to interpret business data needs and translate them into actionable recommendation and reporting, while also providing analytical feedback on the ongoing productivity of marketing initiatives. This position will collaborate cross-functionally to provide proactive business intelligence research and support. This position serves as the primary point-of-contact for all Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Database marketing initiatives.
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to:
- Empowers the marketing team members with actionable insights to drive the brand businesses, including targeting recommendations, website features, site improvements, campaign performance, and ROI; draws conclusions from key consumer and customer insights that can be leveraged to enable marketing innovation and help determine critical areas for improvement.
- Designs and tests campaigns for highest efficiency; tracks and analyzes performance metrics for a variety of programs including email marketing, lead generation and advertising.
- Presents cross-functional business solutions based on market research and analysis; reports and analyzes opportunities for growth and development; develops business intelligence reports for cross-functional initiatives.
- Owns the entire dashboard of data from multiple sources and systems; transforms raw data into usable analytic information.
- Collaborates with the internal I/T department to enhance methods for data collection and summarization.
- Reviews and audits all report data for accuracy prior to distribution.
Core Essential Job Requirements
- All employees must be able to relate well to customers and coworkers in a positive atmosphere of mutual respect without exhibiting behavioral extremes
- Provide exceptional customer care (both internal and external) in a manner that satisfies individual needs of each customer and builds loyalty to Heartland Bank
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and employee information
- Demonstrate attention to detail and produce accurate, high quality work
- Produce an amount of work that meets or exceeds job expectations
- Fully utilize systems, tools, training and resources provided to maximize potential
- Respond positively to feedback and redirection
- Assist other departments as needed
- Demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality
- Positively promote Heartland Bank within the community
- Speak English clearly
- Make calls on customers and non-customers to develop new business and to enhance relationships with existing customers
- Participate in various professional associations (exempt-employees) and community activities to enhance the Bank’s image and to further personal development
- Power user of Cognos, SAP, BW, Google Analytics and other business intelligence tools.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint] or similar software is required.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms is preferred.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing Analytics preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 or more years of experience in Marketing Analytics, Financial Services or related field preferred
- Regularly: reaching with arms and hands, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling, talking, feeling/touching, vision - close, peripheral, depth, ability to adjust focus, lifting objects up to 30 pounds
- Frequently: standing, walking, hearing
- Occasionally: sitting, climbing and/or balancing
Heartland Bank and Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer