EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
Your key responsibilities
You will be handling discreet parts of analytical projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation and testing.
- You will be using data to tackle strategic, tactical, structured, and unstructured business problems through interpreting sophisticated data from multiple sources and translates this into impactful insights for clients.
- Demonstrates problem solving and critical thinking skills to proactively identify and articulate issues.
Design and implement scalable ML and DL systems, products, and solutions.
- Collaborate with engineering and DevOps teams to build and deliver systems that can be deployed both in the cloud and on premise, e.g., using Azure, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Build deep learning-based products on CPUs and GPUs, using the latest deep learning and machine learning libraries.
- Lead projects spanning machine learning, and high-performance engineering systems to deliver super powers to core business activities.
- Envision projects in foundational areas of the business using an arsenal of machine learning techniques.
- Serve as a resource for other individuals on the team- mentoring junior engineers and advising leaders.
- Bridge industry and research, keeping the team focused on high-value problems at the cutting edge of emerging trends.
- Establish the team’s profile both internally and externally, attending at local events.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
Machine Learning skill: Capability to develop and use algorithms that analyze a data set, which then self-learn from that Analysis to improve the predictions made by these algorithms. The more often the algorithm is run / optimized, the more it learns and improves. This can then be used to make data-driven predictions.
- Third Party AI Tools: Google API, Amazon Web Services Machine Learning API, Google TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe, Kera, CNTK, Microsoft Distributed Machine Learning Toolkit
Ideally, you’ll also have
Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial, Behaviour Economics, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science, Econometrics, Engineering, IT, Cyber Security, or related field preferred
- 6+ years of confirmed experience with a track record of shipping high-impact technology projects at technology company
- Deep knowledge of and supervise record of machine learning development (e.g. sequential models, classification, deep learning)
- Experience with machine learning infrastructure and shipping models at scale
- Experience with big data and cloud based architectures
- Ability to communicate sophisticated black-box models to multi-functional partners
- Collaborative attitude and experience working in a multi-functional team
- Excellent programming and algorithmic skills (we mainly use Java & Python)
What we look for
Depth in NLP and information extraction, particularly experience in multi-language and business documentation
- Experience working with data at scale, including experience with some or all of the following: HDFS, Cassandra, Kafka, Flink, Samza, Spark, EM
What we offer
A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion!
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, globally diverse team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You will develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We will provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a significant impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We will give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You will be accepted for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer, and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.