Job Title : Data Scientist
Location : Belgium-Puurs
As center of excellence in technology, innovation and project management the department of engineering in Puurs is building the future of the site. The Process Automation team is actively working to optimize systems and processes. Due to the long experience and use of modern technologies we offer payable solutions to building automation, electricity , equipment automation, application integration and infrastructure. We deliver the system integration across multiple projects as well as 24/7 support for production for these systems.
As Data Scientist, you will be leading the analysis and visualisation of production data to the business to optimize quality and efficiency. You will be the site liaison between global and local teams to win the digital race for innovation and optimization of production. This by implementing new data sciences where possible such as data mining, digital twin, artificial intelligence, deep learning and others.
- Work with end users and other engineers to analyze requirements for data usage, optimize production efficiency and translate this to required data models
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Responsibility for reporting and analytical tasks as driven by company needs (both local and global) and your skills
- Determine optimal data storage to databases based on need for data and type of database while verifying data integrity.
- Review quality and or design documents and deliverables
- Determine testing scenarios and composing the qualification protocols
- Provide the necessary documentation of the projects and their components
- Maintain the system lifecycle by implementing changes and continuous improvement actions
- At least 3 years experience as data scientist and in an industrial (automation) environment
- Experience in Data mining, algorithms and monitoring
- Experience with different database types and reporting tools
- Experience in developing user and functional specifications
- Experience with problem solving / troubleshooting.
- Strong analytical skills, methodically set, innovative thinker
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with Machine Learning techniques and applying these in business environment
- Experience with Big Data technologies
- Knowledge of ISA95/88 Asset model
- Knowledge of OSI PI, Postgress, Tableau
- Experience with Industry 4.0 and IOT platforms
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.