£35,000-£45,000 +BONUS +BENEFITS
This company operates as a collaborative organisation and is looking for a Data Analyst to help grow out their analytics function.
As a Data Analyst, you will sit in the analytics team. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Support various stakeholders in interpreting data and analysing results.
- Design, maintain and automate data reports and provide actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Work on A/B testing of the website.
- Work on segmentation projects to predict customer behaviour and potential markets from growth.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A successful Data Analyst will have:
- Strong commercial experience SQL.
- Educated to a degree level or higher in a STEM subject.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to proactively network across functions and influence at all levels.
- Excellent data manipulation and analytical skills.
- A salary of £35,000-£45,000.
- Strong career progression opportunities.
- Diverse workplace!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the apply link on this page.