Beyondsoft International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. was set up in 2007 and established as the regional headquarters for the Southeast Asia (SEA) and European markets in September 2015. Based on our vision of Using technology to promote social progress, economic development and become a global customer preferred partner and our concept of Beyond your expectations, Beyondsoft is committed to provide our customers in countries along the Belt and Road with comprehensive solutions and products and creating commercial value for customers to realizing continuous businesses development.
Our core business includes:
- IT development servicesProviding customers with IT consulting, software research and development, software and hardware testing, system integration and operation and maintenance, data analysis and other services;
- New retail solutions and productsThrough intelligent products, helping small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) realize the digital transformation of their daily operations;
- Internet of Things (IoT) platform and solutionsComprehensive use of IoT, artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing and other technologies to provide IoT solutions for intelligent upgrades in cities, parks, buildings and industries, to create a smart future.
For more information, please visit www.beyondsoft.com.
DESIGNATION : Data Analyst
- Collect, clean, transform, interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Develop and implement databases and data collection systems
- Maintain databases/data systems
- Present the findings and translate the data into understandable document
- Assist with data mining and data visualization
- Identify trends, analyze and interpret trend or pattern
- Deliver deep insights with the appropriate analytics methodologies and techniques
- Update static data and action all new data set up to ensure that the data within the systems remains accurate and up to date
- Communicate with colleagues and stakeholders to gather data requirements
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical or relevant studies
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data analysis or related field
- Able to communicate well and explain complex data in simple form to stakeholders
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to collect, organize and disseminate large amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, Tableau, etc.)
- Familiar with python or R-programming for data analysing will be a distinct advantage