Looking for a new challenge?
Who we are?
NTT DATA - a part of NTT Group - is a trusted global innovator of IT and business services headquartered in Tokyo. We help clients transform through consulting, industry solutions, business process services, IT modernization and managed services. NTT DATA enables clients, as well as society, to move confidently into the digital future. We are committed to our clients' long-term success and combine global reach with local client attention to serve them in over 50 countries. Visit us at nttdata.com.
Role: Data Analyst- European Commission
Location: Brussels, European Commission
The following tasks shall be covered by the service contract:
- Able to work independently and end to end with the client within the software development lifecycle including: analysis, design, implementation (all layers), testing and delivery in production.
- Collect business requirement and develop advanced data mining solutions or identify, assess and deploy relevant existing data mining, machine learning and business intelligence solution
- Specification and design of presentation interfaces with optimal usability/user experience
- Produces data models according to specific problems statements.
- Scripting and programming.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the analytics architecture and its solution stack (including performance aspects, physical design, capacity dimensions etc…)
- Write the different documentation associated with the tasks and liaise with other project teams as necessary to address cross-project interdependencies.
Following specific expertise is mandatory for the performance of tasks:
- Minimum 3-10 years of professional experience in each of the following 3 areas in the context of Artificial Intelligence (or Machine Learning or Data Science or Data Analytics) projects: (1) Data Analysis; (2) Business Requirements Gathering; and (3) Project Management.
- Minimum 3-10 years of professional experience in each of the following 2 areas: (1) Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (R-RStudio, Python-Anaconda or Knime); (2) Dashboarding and Data Analytics (Power BI or SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Minimum 4-10 years of professional cumulative experience in the following 4 areas (with a minimum of 1 year professional experience per area): (1) Database development, Data Modelling and SQL (Oracle RDMBS or SQL Server); (2) ETL tools (BODI or BODS would be an asset); (3) Business Objects and (4) Data Warehouse
- Good communication skills in English, both orally and in written form
Some soft skills the client will appreciate:
- Good communication skills and ability to work in an international setting.
- Proactive attitude, customer oriented and results.
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working and working in an international/ multicultural environment.
- You will have the opportunity to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- You will be able to work for interesting European projects that is managed by European Commission
- You will receive a nice compensation and benefits according to your level (Freelancers are also welcome)
If you think you're a suitable candidate for this mission, don't hesitate and apply today!