About Hypothesis :
Hypothesis is a one-stop AI-powered engine that enables not just influencers to be the best versions of themselves but also serves as a central-platform of information, insights & tools for all influencer marketing needs.
Hypothesis covers all aspects of branded content creation, right from influencer discovery, influencer outreach, planning and executing a campaign, gathering landscape intelligence, and optimizing your brand ROI to tracking a campaign in real-time and sharing results seamlessly.
Hypothesis aims at paving the path for global standards in the influencer marketing measurement and brand content effectiveness for brands, enabling brands to clearly attribute awareness, consideration and conversion to their influencer marketing efforts.
It also aims to streamline the creator journey using social media intelligence, to help creators reach their full potential by connecting with brands and growing their audiences and enabling them to monetise through powerful content creation, community building and branded collaboration.
About the Role:
As we build out our offerings for the content creators, talent managers, brands, agencies & publishers, we are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to build and lead a new vertical at OML along with others.
The Product Manager (Business) will be responsible for building a compelling and scalable SaaS product and upholding OML values and building those into the team.
- Be part of a team that will be building SAAS products from scratch.
- Will demonstrate cross functional interactions with engineering, product and reporting teams
- Will work on building intelligence to solve business problems across Hypothesis applications.
- Perform data analysis by integrating different data sources
- will be developing advanced statistical models, machine learning methods, data mining, HDFS MR jobs, Big data streaming, deploying high-end real time solutions, analyzing and reporting on various datasets
- Participate and add value throughout data life cycle - data capturing, model inputs, format and API handshake required
- Develop deployable models that can be integrated with production systems.
- Passionate about everything around data
- Programming ability using R/Octave/Python or equivalent tools.
- Ability to communicate data models in a clear and precise manner
- Experience creating and using machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Hands on experience of R/Octave/Python, SQL, familiarity with Scala, Go is an asset.
- Experience with Map Reduce, Apache streaming, HDFS and NoSQL is a plus.
- Working knowledge of technology stack - HDFS, Spark, Flink, NoSQL, AWS
- 3-6 years of relevant experience.
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- BE / B.Tech. or above in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- 2+ of proven work experience in Data Science management or as an Data Analyst in technology focused business
- Previous relevant technical experience in field of software development (dev-ops, backend OR full-stack) is good to have
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore. WFH till opening
Reports to: VP Product / Dotted Line Reporting to CEO
Reasons you should apply if you fit the bill :
Aside from the fact that you can chance upon your favorite comedians, bump into our furry friends while you grab a cup of coffee and get inside access to some of the coolest festivals in the country;
We ensure all our team members get enough down-time : We have monthly mandatory offs. We don't have a punch-in-punch-out culture.
Get ready to level up everyday : You bring the passion, we deliver the (countless) opportunities.
Everyone in the OML fam is taken care of : We offer free mental health care for all team members, we have gender neutral POSH & Parental policies, our insurance policies extend to your in-laws as well!
We have fun while we're at it : Game nights, FRI-YAYs, KnOML
Hypothesis is an OML company. OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with influencers to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
- We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
- We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
- ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
- We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
- We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
- We are our own managers
- We are committed to equality and inclusion
- We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviors where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer.
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.