About our work at Grace.health
Working at Grace is working in the sweet spot of cutting edge tech and impact-driven entrepreneurship. Based in Stockholm, we are a passionate team committed to making female health accessible to women worldwide by leveraging tech to build a women's health clinic in the privacy of your own phone.
Our team is diverse, multinational, ambitious and highly committed, and we care deeply about creating a dynamic and growth-oriented workplace.
About the Role
As a Data Scientist at Grace Health, you will be part of the innovative and agile cross-functional insights & predictions team in one of Sweden’s most exciting impact tech startups. Together with your team, you’ll be responsible for driving our efforts within machine learning and to develop our core IP and excellence within personalisation.
What you’ll do
- Shape the direction of our work on prediction and personalisation, and make sure we deliver the most relevant insights to our users
- Work together with our backend engineers to develop production-ready machine learning models to predict periods and fertility based on self-reported health data
- Deliver insights based on collected health and app usage data, and support Design into conveying these insights authentic to users
- Collaborate with Design and medical team members to make sure we collect the data you need
- Clearly communicate insights and recommendations to stakeholders
Who we think you are
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline (such as engineering, math, statistics, data science, etc.), or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of working experience within analytics/data science
- Experience and strong understanding of statistical modeling, including hypothesis testing, regression models, time series prediction, and machine learning
- Proficient in frameworks like SQL, Python, Jupyter, Pandas, Sklearn, Tensorflow.
- You are curious, creative and results-driven problem solver with a preference towards simple solutions and the ability to work iteratively
- You know how to understand and seek loosely defined problems and come up with relevant answers and meaningful insights
- You have a Swedish work permit and can join us in our Stockholm office
- You’re a strong communicator, who care about the delivery and the “so what” of your insights as well as the technical craft of extracting them