Description and Requirements
We are building a new SaaS offering that combines ease of use consumer-level user interaction with the strength of enterprise IT solutions powered by AI/ML. We are looking for SaaS quality-driven software engineers who can learn and adopt cutting-edge technologies and tools to build best-of-class SaaS solutions.
Staff Specialist Data Scientist for the AI Service Management Data Science Team
- Design, develop, and deploy AI/ML/Deep Learning models using the latest open-source NLP and ML technologies in the Digital Service & Operations Management (DSOM) space
- Research, experiment, and implement POC for testing new ideas
- Partner with LOB business partners to frame the problem and define business objectives
- Work with AI technology and engineering teams to produce and operationalize models
- Identify and analyze data sources, data visualization, and communication of results
- Drive continuous process improvement, and increase the efficiency and quality of AI project deliveries
- Python proficiency
- 2+ years of experience using ML to solve Natural Language Processing (NLP) use cases
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms, tools, and platforms
- Experience in toolkits such as NumPy, SciPy, sci-kit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Genism, etc.
- Working knowledge of Word2Vec, NLTK, BERT
- Self-starter and intellectual curiosity
- Great communication skills, ability to explain predictive analytics to a non-technical audience
- Proficiency in data exploration techniques and tools
BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success—and when customers thrive, we all do.
BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, disabled veteran or status as a protected veteran, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, visit the accommodation request page.