Seeking a Data Analyst to be responsible for continuous data collection, exploratory and custom data analysis, creating dashboards statistical analysis using excel, python and other reporting tools especially with research, quality, and grant departments, guiding institutional accountability and tactical/strategic decision-making with the intent to monitor performance and improve quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in data related field (healthcare related field like MPH or Clinical Informatics).
- Two years’ experience in data analytics field.
- Prior experience in healthcare. and hands-on experience with electronic medical records likely Nextgen
- Knowledge in Data Warehousing and ETL Techniques
- Ability to work independently.
- Any combination of education and/or experience that provides the necessary skills required may be considered.