PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
At PHM, we sit squarely at the intersection of Publicis Health, the largest Healthcare Communications network in the world, and Publicis Media, the number one buyer of media in the US. This gives us access to talent, technology and data to help us deliver the market-leading solutions that give our clients true competitive advantage.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we're still a startup. It's that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful health media firsts for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing analytics capability (ARIS) at Publicis Health. The Data Scientist will be responsible for the development & implementation of best-in-class healthcare data and analytics solutions and products. We are seeking a hands-on data science practitioner that will help us build best-in-class healthcare marketing deliverables and new products. The ARIS Data Science & Engineering Team combines cutting-edge analytic methodologies with high volumes of real world health and consumer data to provide activation ready insights to drive better business outcomes.
We are looking for a hands-on data science practitioner who is passionate in finding information hidden in vast amounts of real world health and consumer data to help us build better products, and help our clients make smarter decisions. The successful candidate will have a mix of Data Science and Engineering skills. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction models using languages such as Python, R, and SQL. Beyond technical skills alone, we are looking for an individual that is not only passionate about and comfortable with working with large sets of healthcare data – but also someone who is curious and excited about finding meaning within that data to successfully transform our client’s business and marketing challenges with continuous, healthcare interventions/solutions.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE
- An Entrepreneurial Spirit: Passion for operating within a fast-paced startup environment focused on building innovative products and solutions that challenge industry conventions.
- A Eye for Flawless Delivery: Ensure the production of deliverables of the highest quality (including QA/QC procedures) with the ability to anticipate and diagnose client needs & challenges before they arise.
- A Deep Understanding of Applied Machine Learning: Demonstrable in-depth knowledge and practical commercial experience of the application of machine learning & predictive analytics with proven track record of results/case studies.
- A Flair for Repeatability: Passion for writing code and developing repeatable & scalable data products that can be re-purposed for a wide variety of client use cases.
- A Deep Level of Curiosity: A desire to push beyond the status quo, and dig deep into large datasets to identify disruptive truths hidden within the data