The Master Data Analyst is responsible for creation, support, and maintenance of customer data and licensing data in support of the Direct to Physician organization. This is the foundational position for ensuring the data is uniform, complete, accurate, and compliant.
The Master Data Analyst will partner with Customer Operations, IT, Finance, Customer Loyalty, Customers, and 3rd party vendor to ensure account records are created and maintained appropriately to support commercial operations.
Perform data validation to ensure data quality and notify appropriate business partners when quality issues arise.
- Ensure customer data is uniform, complete, accurate, and compliant.
- Prepare data, metrics, and reports in various formats.
- Analyze program data and information to identify better ways to conduct business.
- Design, implement and interpret a variety of operational performance reports.
- Conduct complex data mining activities on a multitude of business requirement.
- Create and provide revolving analytical data of call/email patterns, agent efficiency analysis, statistical analysis, call center performances, etc.
- Manage and implement functional projects as assigned.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for respective businesses and works with Training and Quality teams to maintain Credentialing knowledgebase.
- High School diploma required; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- SAP experience; Salesforce experience
- Effective communication skills (presentation, document writing, coaching)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and other database query solutions
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and changing processes
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to details, and ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to take initiative and make quality decisions
- Experience with customer master or master data management solutions
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.