The Job: Data Scientist II
We are seeking a qualified Data Scientist II with interests in natural language processing, the development of ontologies to represent organizational knowledge of knowledge extraction from unstructured data to join Agiloft's Data Science team. In this role, you will analyze business problems internal to Agiloft as well as those of our customers. You will design and prototype data-driven solutions that draw on your extensive knowledge of statistics concepts and methods and current machine learning techniques and algorithms. You will provide counsel to internal business stakeholders as well as to our customers and work with Agiloft's engineering team on the implementation of your prototypes in production systems.
Agiloft has a broad range of exciting projects ranging from internal business optimization problems to the automation of complex data analytics problems our customers want to solve. The results of your work will have a direct impact on Agiloft's success.
What You Will Be Doing
- Gather business requirements and translate them into information solutions
- Identify required data structures and apply strong expertise in advanced analytics techniques to design, prototype, and build solutions to business problems
- Collaborate with Machine Learning Engineer(s) on Machine Learning model development and testing
- Ensure analytics tools and methods used in projects are robust and of the highest quality
- Develop internal analytics capabilities and best practices (models, standards, tools), and share learnings with peers
- Help manage use case development and ensure frequent communication with other stakeholders to drive use case development and manage expectations on model limitations and lead times
- Collaborate with business units to provide technical guidance related to AI/ML-based models
- Contribute to building advanced analytics capabilities, and allocating time to investigate new topics
- Provide key input during use case definition phase to ensure feasibility and value potential
- Perform advanced analytics work during all phases of use case development
- Coordinate document annotation activities
- Support customer implementation teams with the design, development and deployment of AI capabilities
What We're Looking For
- At least 3 years of experience in a statistical- and/or data science role
- Experience with working in project environments and leading data science projects
- Bachelor’s in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Expertise in advanced analytical techniques (e.g., descriptive statistics, machine learning, optimization, pattern recognition, cluster analysis, segmentation analysis, etc.)
- Comfortable with using analytical tools and languages, (e.g., Python, R, etc.) to solve data problems
Stand-Out Applicants Will Have
- Be comfortable using Python and Jupyter notebooks
- Have experience with natural language processing for knowledge extraction from unstructured text
- Have experience with knowledge graphs
Agiloft, Inc. is a trusted provider of agile software for contract and commerce lifecycle management. Our unique platform enables our pre-built and custom modules to be tailored to your exact needs without writing custom code, so deployment times and costs are a fraction of those required for other systems.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards over achievement.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement