Are you a Data Scientist with at least 3 years' experience working within a B2C organisation? Do you have experience in predictive modelling for long-term beneficial outcomes directly related to the way that your organisation deals with its customers? If you feel that you've hit a ceiling, or that your role has become stagnant as consequence of the current economic situation, I'd strongly recommend reading on…
My client, a financial services firm based in Manchester area seek a Data Scientist with a minimum of 2 years' experience to join at an exciting time as they expand their Data Science capability. Working within a growing Analytics function, you'll work to produce highly effective predictive models relevant to customer-engagement strategy.
- To pioneer innovative solutions in developing statistical models that will support customer engagement and digital marketing strategies.
- Use of Machine Learning techniques to understand, identify and remedy commercial problems with sufficient solutions.
- Use both internal and external data-sets to interpret, evaluate and produce a range of statistical models to create recommendations on future customer engagement strategy.
- Be responsible for the training the ML models and taking accountability for performance of these models once they're live.
- Champion continuous improvement in relation to Data Science and predictive activities.
- Minimum of 2 years' as a Data Scientist
- An MSc in a Data Science or STEM related subject.
- Previous use of modelling techniques that spans: Logistic/Linear regression, Random Forests, CHAID, Customer Analysis, Neural Networks, MARS, SMV etc
- Strong experience with Data Mining.
- Strong practical experience and application of: SQL and the following: Python, R, SAS, Matlab, PySpark.
- An ability to explain highly technical concepts into quantifiable business terms to non-technical stakeholders.
If you're a Data Scientist looking for a role within a highly-successful financial services organisation in the Manchester area, get in touch today!
Are you a Data Scientist with at least 3 years' experience working within a B2C organisation? Do you have experience in predictive modelling for long-term beneficial outcomes directly related to the way that your organisation deals with its customers? If you feel that you've hit a ceiling, or that ...