Founded in 2003, Bip today employs more than 3.500 professionals, who deliver management consulting and business integration services supporting companies in the research and adoption of disruptive technological innovation. Today, we export our professional services, operating outside Italy for an increasing number of international clients. We are present in Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, Turkey, Brazil, Belgium, Switzerland, United States, United Arab Emirates, Chile and Colombia.Visit our website to find out more about Bip:
www.businessintegrationpartners.com .Consultor Data Scientist:
Do you want to be part of tech revolution?
So join BIP - x.Tech, our Center of Excellence focused on innovation and consulting services concerning Advanced Analytics and Data Science.
In order to face a strong growth trend, we are looking for passionate experienced Data Scientists with strong skills in software development, data analysis and modeling to join our team working on innovative data analysis, machine learning and AI projects.
We especially like to meet professionals with 3 to 4 years experience with consulting companies or similar
Our team of advanced data analytics pull alongside business experts and our Clients to design and develop Business Intelligence tools embedding decision support models, based on Data Mining & Machine Learning methods.
We represent a trusted (as independent third party) and technical-aware advisor to support technical decision on Big Data architectures and solutions.
Thanks to our joint knowledge of both business needs and data mining techniques, we sit in between business and technical departments to enable and speed up data-driven projects.Core Skills:
- Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or related disciplines
- Strong quantitative approach and brilliant analytical skills
- Passion and expertise in data exploration, data analysis and modeling: our team designs and develops systems to support strategic business decisions
- Programming skills with one or more of the following languages: Python, R, Spark, Bash.
- Knowledge of relational and SQL databases
- Statistical skills, Data Mining and Machine Learning: knowledge of tools and libraries such as Pycharm, Jupyter, Scikit-learn, Pandas.
- The understanding of Cloud Computing services (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure) is also appreciated.
- Fluency in English
- Consulting standing: we do wear suits and we travel a lot if required!
- Strong quantitative approach: we do seek people that can crunch math problems easily
- Good attitude to work in a team Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Accuracy and good stress tolerance in compliance with deadlines
- 1 to 2 years experience with consulting companies or similar
Your role and compensation package will be based on your experience gained in the field. We offer a bracing and goal-based growth path within a young and constantly growing company.
If your profile will be suitable for the job, we will arrange a first appointment in order to meet each other. Otherwise, we will keep your resume in our database, ready to contact you if opportunities more in line with your professional experience will arise.
Bip is an equal opportunities employer (L. 903/77)