Do you enjoy both, working technically and enabling others with Data? You will lead and/or support end-to-end data science projects including data cleaning with large data sets, analyzing data trends, correlations and patterns, translating data into insights to drive business and operational decisions. We are fully committed to this organization’s strategic impact and we are looking for you to leave your footprint and to work with us on templates that do shape Infineon’s future.
In your new role you will:
- Act as an analytics translator , communicate complex data related requirements from the business to stakeholders
- Leverage advanced data analysis skills to prepare for complex data analysis and models towards problem solving
- Facilitate interactive design sessions with business users and use experimentation methods and design tests to optimize visualization experiences
- Support supply chain in the creation of analytical solutions that range from developing and delivering models, to digging for insights and translating them into actionable plans
- Understand business context, identify and scope business requirements and priorities, formulate problem/opportunity statements through rigorous information gathering and analysis as well as clarification of the solutions, initiatives and program to enable effective delivery
- Continuously explore and evaluate state of the art techniques to improve AI solutions efficiency and effectiveness . Stay up to date with the latest data science technology, trends, techniques, and best practices; incorporate the most feasible practices
- Develop skillsets, training systematics, provide expertise and promote mindset of Digitalization, Advance Analytics and Artificial Intelligence solutions to the organization
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Economics / Finance / Accounting / Business Administration / Computer Science with more than 2 years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- Demonstrated experience with SAP Predictive Analytics, revenue and supply chain (S&OP, ERP) databases
- Ideally work experience in software development ( C#, Java ), especially in the area of Artificial Intelligence (Python, R )
- Deep understanding of business processes and Semiconductor process experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and keen perception to approach new challenges
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
In accordance with the requirements set by the Singaporean Government, Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (“Infineon”) can only allow individuals who are (a) fully vaccinated, (b) certified to be medically ineligible for a vaccine or (c) have recovered from COVID-19 within a prescribed period, onto company premises. Therefore, Infineon requires all new employees, as well as contractors and business partners, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means individuals have completed the full regime of an approved COVID-19 Vaccine as listed under the World Health Organization (WHO) Emergency Use Listing (EUL) including the respective post-vaccination period to ensure the vaccine has become full effective. Anyone who is unable to be vaccinated due to an approved and/or recognised exemption condition may apply for special consideration.