Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these
three top (required) skills:
1. Data Driven
2. Detail Oriented
3. Excellent verbal and written communication
General Position Summary:
The Data Analyst serves as an analytics specialist in the business, focusing on the management of data from various sources and providing data-driven insights to relevant departments and stakeholders. In this position, the Data Analyst gains exposure to almost all departments of the business, inclusive of data warehousing, client services, marketing, account management, and IT among others. The Data Analyst aids by providing various departments with data analysis, reporting, and dashboard solutions that will enable the achievement of the business’s overall goals.
The role involves the definition and execution of detailed requirements, the analysis of the business’s needs, and the validation of reporting solutions within the business. The role additionally entails working with internal applications in an effort to enable high-quality products/services for the business’s clients leading to customer satisfaction and the ultimate achievement of goals.
- Medical, FSA & HSA, Dental, Vision + More!
- 401k - 100% vested once you start contributing. Generous company match!
- Regular employee health, wellness & engagement activities!
- Pet Insurance, because fur babies are important to us too!
As one of the pre-eminent Lending as a Service (LaaS) companies, Vervent sets the global standard for outperformance by
delivering superior expertise, future-built technology, and meaningful services. We support our industry-leading partners with primary strategic services including Loan & Lease Servicing, Call Center Services, Backup Servicing/Capital Markets Support, Credit Card Servicing, and Card Marketing & Customer Acquisition. Vervent empowers companies to accelerate business, drive compliance, and maximize service.
If you’re interested in reviewing the full job description, continue reading below…
- Self-identify and execute upon analytics that bring actionable insights to business leaders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and obtain buy-in by providing easy-to-understand explanations of data analysis through reports and visual dashboards that deliver high-value insights.
- Identify and validate the appropriate technological solutions for various needs. Perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
- Troubleshoot data integrity issues, analyze data for completeness to meet business needs, and propose solutions and recommendations.
- Explore data to discover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies, and trends.
- Maintain objectivity to ensure processes and products are relevant.
- Make data-driven recommendations.
- Articulately and concisely explain the implications of complex data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 2 years industry experience in data modeling, analysis, and statistical concepts.
- Ability to solve intricate business problems using various data analysis techniques.
- Working knowledge of SQL, ETL, data cleansing, and various data visualization tools.
- Attention to detail and with strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function effectively both independently and within a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive oral and written skills.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.