Data Analyst :
At iA, we are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in pharmacy technology. iA is a leading provider of high-volume pharmacy automation solutions, partnering with pharmacy providers to create high volume centralized solutions that help optimize prescription fulfillment providing patient choice for how they get their prescription while pharmacists deliver impactful patient care. Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients. Pharmacy automation and software solutions work hard behind the scenes so pharmacists can get out front and work with patients.
Why work at iA? At iA, we know the most important assets of our company are the people who work here, and we hope our optimism for the future of iA is shared by each and every one of our employees.
Process, analyze, interpret, and distribute automation statistical related data and information from a wide variety of internal and external sources.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Works as a member of the software engineering team.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful reports.
- Identify and recommend new ways to streamline data processes.
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole.
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each analysis project.
- Manage master data, including creation, updates and deletion.
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining and data cleansing.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Process confidential data and information according to industry standard guidelines.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Requires general knowledge of quantitative analytic techniques.
- Must have experience in conducting data analysis on large-scale database. Preferred Qualifications:
- Must have experience in data cleaning, data merging, data verification for accuracy and consistency.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills.
- Must have a good technical aptitude and understand a wide variety of IT concepts.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to write technical responses from verbal and or written input.
- Must be creative and capable of creating visually appealing documentation
- Has a certain degree of creativity and latitude.
- Have excellent written and communication skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Driven and motivated to learn new technology and practices quickly.
- Demonstrates troubleshooting abilities with ability to prioritize.
- Would rather automate than perform the same action manually many times.
- Is self-directed, and can identify potential problem areas proactively.
- Can adapt quickly to changing requirements and short schedules
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software engineering development.